SPECIALISTS FOR WIND TURBINES
Wind energy is a dynamic, fast developing technology. Wind energy converters represent highly complex technical systems. Qualified inspections by the technical expert bureau Martin Veltrup make a technically optimal state of a wind energy converter possible as well as a long-term economic operation. A necessary requirement therefore is to indicate damages at an early stage. With more than 20 years of expertise and the usage of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, the technical expert bureau Martin Veltrup is your right contact in this case.
The technical experts of the consulting bureau Martin Veltrup are listed by the BWE (German Wind Energy Association) regarding the performance of the evaluation and assessment of wind energy converters with regard to the extended operation (EAW) as well as the performance of periodic inspections. The technical expert bureau Martin Veltrup is part of the network windexperts which has a high-ranking position according to the survey carried out by the BWE regularly in terms of competence, quality and independence of official experts.
PROVEN WIND TURBINES
OF ALL TURBINE TYPES
COMPETENCE THROUGH 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
From 1998 on, since our technical expert bureau Martin Veltrup is existing, we carry out inspections of wind energy converters and windfarms of various manufacturers in Europe, mainly in Germany. Up to now, we inspected over 7.000 wind energy converters. Among others, we offer the performance of commissioning inspections, periodic inspections, end-of-warranty inspections, condition-oriented inspections, rotor blade inspections, technical due diligence assessments, gearbox inspections including video endoscopies, vibration measurements and analyses, damage appraisals, inspections according to the DGUV (German Social Accident Insurance) regulation 3, drive train alignments as well as the performance of the evaluation and assessment with regard to the extended operation (EAW).
Our clients are operating companies, manufacturers of wind energy converters, insurances as well as district or regional courts. A pool of experience gained over more than 20 years in the wind energy sector paired with a profound cooperation with specialized colleagues of the windexperts network especially characterizes our company.
300% PERFORMANCE: INFO@SV-VELTRUP.DE
A REALIABLE TEAM
A team with many years experience of working closely together is looking forward to meeting you. For us, short lines of communication and short reaction times go without saying. If it is about making an appointment, planning or questions dealing with a current project, your contact persons are Lena Specht, Kim Janetzke and Gisela Julius in our consultig office.
Hans-Bernd Bloem, Martin Veltrup, Christoph Weiermann can be reached for a competent consultation on site/on the WEC.
INSPECTION AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Depending upon requirements, our tests are carried out in accordance with the following regulations/documents:
- Principles for the „Recurring Periodic Inspection of Wind Turbine Generator Systems“, German Wind Energy Association (GWEA)
- Principles for Condition-Based Maintenance of Wind Turbines, German Wind Energy Association (GWEA)
- Guideline for Wind Turbines – impact and Verification of Stability of Tower and Foundation”, German Institute for Structural Engineering (DIBt)
- DIN EN 61400 Wind turbines
- DIN EN 50308 Wind turbines, Protective Measures – Requirements for design, Operation and maintenance
- Principles for the implementation of an Evaluation and Assessment with Regard to the Extended Operation of Wind Energy Plants (EAW), German Wind Energy Association, Edition 5/2017
- Regulations of the German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV)
- Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health (BetrSichV)
- Ordinance on Workplaces (ArbStättV)
- Principles for Condition-Based Maintenance of Wind Turbines (GWEA)
- Impact and Verification of Stability of Tower and Foundation (DIBt).
The test cycles for the inspection of wind energy converters are prescribed according to the performance capacity. Moreover, many insurers also demand these inspections. This is especially the case with the selling of the WEC or prior to the end of the warranty period when it is then strongly recommended to carry out a due diligence or condition-oriented inspection.
Get in touch!
SV-Büro Martin Veltrup
Tel. +49 (0)4486 930838
Fax +49 (0)4486 930858